8.10.15

Reviewing the verbs "to be" and "have got"

My FPB students have learnt a lot from last year, more than they and me expected, especially in what refers to listening skills. But summer is very long, so they have forgotten quite most of the important forms of verbs and their use.

In order to review them, I have searched for videos I can use to revise these forms which are simple but are not on my own voice so that they get different voice listening practices. These exercises are quite simple but I want them to develop oral expressive skills.

Hope it does!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job dude. I love your blog with quality content. Here is some information of my own blog. PipSpread | Pip Spread | Best forex broker List. Information on many on-line Forex brokers, fundamental and technical analysis, includes Forex blog and forex forum. Click Below for more ...

    Best forex broker, pip spread

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario